Friday, February 13, 2009

When Mr. T's Unhappy Customers' Wrath Falls Like a Hammer, What Will You Do?




PS, I just realized that they probably won't scratch out George Foreman's face as much as they will photo shop a mohawk and gold chains onto him.

I bet no one will buy it though. I mean come on, George Foreman can't even say "I pity the fool that doesn't buy my grill" with a straight face. And this from a man who named all his kids George.

Who are you to judge Mr. T, George? Just who do you think you are?

11 comments:

kaila said...

Woman - you are not right, and I love you for it.

Bird Shit said...

George Foreman thinks he's the God of the Grill World. I'm going to buy Mr. T's grill, hopefully it comes w/ a gold chain kit!

Miss Yvonne said...

hee hee...you said "beat off".

Bimbo Baggins said...

Well now I'm going to buy Mr. T's grill just to spite that mother fucker GF.

I pity the fool who doesn't recognize that Mr. T's grill is the bomb-stickity!

Have fun on vacation.

Miss Merry Sunshine said...

Miss Yvonne stoled my comment.

for a different kind of girl said...

I would like to call out Mr. T and George Foreman right here and challenge them to a smack down grill off.

Anonymous said...

Mr. T is the man and I want his grill. I'm sure some of his grill would be made of Gold!!!

I love Mr. T, I even have him as the voice on my GPS. I got it from some site called Navtones I think. They do real celebrity voices and Mr. T is one of them.

Love your letter, love Mr. T, Love to grill!

Chris Wilson said...

Wow, that stick chick is hot.

Vodka Mom said...

ALL his kids are George. I just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

wow, that was weird.

Tricia said...

I just got Tomtom GPS. Dude, it can speak in Mr. T's voice. George, does Tomtom have your voice?? I don't think so. You may your fancy pants grill, but your voice can not yell out, "I pity the fool that doesn't follow my directions."