Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look, This Is Going To Be Totally Random...

While watching fastfood commercials I decided my husband should call my private parts "Tender McChicken". Mostly it's tender but not so much McChicken.

In addition to this? I decided that the Boston accent is single-handedly and dually the most annoying, yet KICK-ASS accent the United States has to offer.

Also? I decided that this argument on the Original VS. Faux Stiles has to be the most insightful thing I've ever read (while drinking vodka). Only it's not so much an argument as it is a complete tranformation of your life if you read it. You've been warned.

Additionally? I have declared that if you name your son Adam 'PacMan' Jones then you are pretty much dooming him to be the caveman with athletic talent that he turned out to be. Seriously? Stop going to strip clubs with guns, dude. Is it that hard? And I'm sorry, but I've never been to a strip club that served food at 1:30 in the morning. (Take that as you will, because obviously calling my kid Crazyman Jones is setting him up for a much better, XGames based lifestyle.)

Also? I swear that his lawyer is the same guy that defended the "Zoloft made me kill my grandparents" kid and let me tell you, Zoloft never made me want to kill anyone but occasionally Cymbalta makes me want to shoot people with a BB gun.

And for those of you that do things like call the cops because someone twittered about putting their kid in a dog kennel, please don't. I don't even own A bb gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack? And just yesterday my husband said that THAT movie had a time and a place and it has passed but I will stand here and beg to differ.

And now you know.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Uh. I am a little concerned that you want to call your girlie parts "Tender McChicken." Perhaps we could work on something non-chicken related for you.

My kids happen to LIKE playing in the dog kennel. If someone wants to call the cops on me for that, then so be it.

O'Neal (The Woman In Charge Around Here) said...

I may or may not have a photo of my son in our Lab's kennel, but in my defense, he likes it there. ;)

Rassles said...

People completely underestimate Stiles, you know? They just shove him aside, dismiss him as just another eighties movie doofus. Idiots.

And, Wayne's World will always be relevant. Always.

Vodka Mom said...

I agree with you..Bostonians have a WICKED cool accent!!!