Saturday, August 8, 2009

Your Weekly Booms Round-Up

Tune in tonight to catch the new night/format of:



I'll be on at 9:30 Central but you can tune in around 9:00 to catch Jason's set.

Then stay tuned (actually, you'll have to change URL's) for Be The Marriage directly following BoomTube.

And then? Yeah, you can totally catch Jason again at Midnight Central on his weekly show, Droppin' The Boom, not only will you hear Jason and be able to chat live with him, but you can check out guest DJ Ryan Truman. And trust me, you don't want to miss that. Even if you don't like House, you might just like Ryan.

PS My kid is trying to eat me alive today... I had to actually check to see if he was evil or if I was just low on tolerance. Turns out I'm actually evil and he's not even tolerant of himself. Weird.

1 comments:

la isla d'lisa said...

Terrific BoomTube tonight ... I laughed loads! HUGE number of totally quote-worthy moments. Going to try to catch it live next week.

Oh, and your PS? Heh heh heh.