Friday, July 24, 2009

Watch BoomTube or Tranny Bong Monkeys Will Take Over Blogher And Most Of Chicago

Just because I'm on vacation doesn't mean I'm not giving up the goods.

Join Jason and me tonight for BoomTube Live. Sign-up for a USTREAM account so you can chat with us live on the air.

9PM Central, 10 Eastern, 7 Pacific, 8 Mountain



Things you could learn about:

Tranny Bong Monkeys
What my husband thinks of Jason Stackhouse
and more!



And don't forget to tune into Skankelodeon directly afterwards. I've linked it over on the side.

Of course, Droppin' The Boom will be on Saturday night as well. Info on the side again!

4 comments:

Rassles said...

But Boomtube is cutting into my drankin' time...

Rassles said...

Sorry. Little bit drank.

Rassles said...

Drunk.

King of New York Hacks said...

Tranny Bong Monkeys ??? I think they thricve in the underground of New York City ...I may have even driven one...OMG>