Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Because You Can Never Have Enough Shirts That Say Fingerbang Or Have My Face On Them

You know how some days you wake up and you're pretty sure that TODAY, this day is going to be the best day of your life?

Well, if I had woken up with that feeling I'd be absolutely correct. Because the lovely NATUI at Not Afraid To Use It created this just for little ol' me:



If you are so inclined to wear this piece of awesome art and tell the world what a true hipster you really are, you can find it here.

But if you buy one for yourself, please send one my way as well.

My life is complete. I'm fingerbangin' my way through the day. You hipster trash, you.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha!!!

Love it! That part of the video was my favorite...where you did the finger move and the click sound with your mouth.

That Chick Over There said...

Did I mention that I love you?

for a different kind of girl said...

Looks like the perfect thing for those casual nights out on the town!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Glad you like it, my friend. I just could not let an opportunity like this pass by. I hope someone wears one to BlogHer. Please God.

Mrs. Booms said...

NATUI - If someone wore that shirt to Blogher, I'd buy it for them.

I mean, it IS the perfect attire.

Bird Shit said...

LOL that shirt is awesome!

Bimbo Baggins said...

I just bought mine...

Rachael said...

OMG that is awesome. I also love the word awesome. If someone took awesome out of my vocabulary I'd be speechless. That might not be a bad thing.

Gypsy said...

Must have one!

Miss Yvonne said...

That is one finger bangin' shirt, right there.

Day said...

Freakin' sweet!

yellaphant said...

OMG LOVE IT

Blues said...

Oh I'm gettin fingerbanged tonight baby.