Tuesday, February 3, 2009

From The Legal Department

While checking my blog stats and referrals recently, I noticed this very nice lady gave me a ringing endorsement. And because "crazy" is not synonymous with uncaring, I instantly became worried for her and then for myself. Because sometimes crazy is a tad selfish.

I mean, here she is telling the world to read me all willy nilly. Has she thought about the implications of this? The potential law suits. The corruption and mayhem that could ensue?

So, because I was all wrought with worry for anyone linking to me, I consulted my legal team (me and a Sharpie) and we put together this warning or disclaimer, if you will. I encourage anyone who sends readers this way to think about posting this warning. If not for me then for the children. I'm not exactly sure which children I'm referring to, but children seem to need a lot of attention. And causes. People like causes for children. Especially hungry ones.

I get off on a little bit of a tangent about air-punching, which seems sort of extravagant AND I use the word twat and maybe even incorporate a zombie, but I'm pretty sure this will cover your ass in any court of law. And it's two pages because legal documents are supposed to be long. It makes them seem more important.




Notice the few places that I edited as well. Because editing happens in legal documents all the time. I even "borrowed" some language from those I consider to be brighter than me.

Oh and the "her" mentioned at the end is me. My husband calls me that.

11 comments:

KaritaG said...

so, tickly twat huh?! nice.

LzyMom said...

Thanks for the legal ass covering.

Tickly twat? Don't they make a cream for that? Or am I confusing that with burning hellatious twat? Haloscan suggested fellatio instead of hellatious (which I'm misspelling anyway, I'm sure) which makes things kind of confusing.

kaila said...

"fuck you air-guitar loving bitches"
Best line ever.
:)

Bluestreak said...

good thing you cleared that up. Now you can get mad fucking crazy over here with no legal worries. Looking forward to it.

Lisa..... said...

Ha ha, air puching is hard core. I love the drawings. We gotta get you those drawing pads for the computer so you can draw it right on without scanning it.

Rachael said...

awesome. if i had a popular blog i'd totally suggest others read you, now that you've got a disclaimer.

Rassles said...

How could you put all this forth sans one mention of the Man of the Year, Mr. Kenny Loggins?

I'm so depressed.

Other than that: Fuckin. A.

Mrs. Booms said...

Rassles - I was this close to adding Kenny Loggins, but I thought he might actually belong to you.

Miss Yvonne said...

1/2 Arm Air Punching Zombie...Fuck Yeah!!

Bimbo Baggins said...

badass...

gwendomama said...

Your boobs rock.