Monday, September 8, 2008

Back, by popular demand.

Hey. It's J.

Well, you have spoken. I guess I have to tell you about when I got my nipples pierced!

When I was in high school I had awesome tits. I mean, small, but awesome. I wanted so badly to do something crazy and wild on my 18th birthday, and I was undecided about a tattoo, so I figured that getting pierced was in order! Plus, my mom couldn't see the piercing (because, you know, it was on my boob) so that was good, too.

Here's the thing, though. When I was 17? I didn't have a job. I was a senior in high school, taking college courses, and pretty much just didn't have a care in the world. So, I couldn't exactly just go ask my mom for money, and in my family you always got gifts, not cash.

To solve this dilemma I borrowed an idea from all of the black girls at my school. (Did that sound racist? I hope not. I'm not racist, I swear. I just hate saying 'African American' because it sounds too PC. Like I am trying to hide something....or something. Whatever.)

So when these girls would have birthdays at our school they would take a big safety pin and pin it to their shirts. Random people would come up and pin dollars on them.

Way to fucking go!

Here's the thing.

The preppy white kids at my school weren't just going to start giving me money. So, I had to grab a couple bucks and get this shit started myself. Now we were in business.

I made a lot of money that day. At the end of the day I ran out to the parking lot and saw my friend Will there, and he was going to pin me, too. He told me he would give me 20 bucks and I told him he could see my nipples the next day.

Hehehehe. I was such a slut.

So, I made my money. Picked up my best friend, went to M0dern Pr!mative and signed my nipple away.

We went into the room, where I told the piercer that he better have some smelling salts. This was my first non-ear piercing, and I hate needles. He laughed and told me not to worry. He had me take off my shirt and bra, than made little marks on my left nipple where he would pierce at. Then he clamped that shit. OUCH!

After that I laid back on the table and he got his shit together. I was sweating bullets, let me tell you. My best friend held my hand while I waited, until he said 'Take 3 deep breaths'. I breathed in and out "One", in and out "Two, in and ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

Naw, I'm kidding. It wasn't that bad. Once it was over it was good.

I left that day (sans bra) and went and showed it off. It was awesome.

Yeah, I showed everyone my one nipple. Okay well, probably both, but I only pierced the one because that was my little way of rebelling on top of rebelling.

To this day I still have people tell me "Do you remember me? We had history together. You showed me your nipple ring."


Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.



PS. If you haven't already, go check out my other post below.

PPS. A year after that I did my other nipple, too. LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome in my book. I'm far too chicken to get the girls pierced.

Still have them?

Bimbo Baggins said...

Yeah dude, that shit fucking hurts. I don't care what anyone says. I passed the fuck out after I got the first one and he did the second while I was passed out, so thank god I was spared the pain twice!

Zephyr said...

It does hurt. but it's so good too!

Allie said...

Light weights, I had both mine done twice (not at the same time, I took them out and then got them pierced again)and it was fine both times. What did almost make me pass out was the first time I washed them and rotated them, after that I never had a problem.

KJ said...

I feel totally weird saying African American too. Awesome story. I only got a tattoo when I turned 18.

Tricia said...

My nipples hurt just reading that. I am covering them protectively...you know, in case some piercing madman comes along.