Thursday, June 5, 2008

This Time Of Year...

Always finds me in the dumps.

Let's all take a moment of silence to honor my husband who gets to deal with my funktification.
*
*
*
*
*
That was nice.

Since I was a little girl the summer = big, fat, Betsey mess. A lot of people get the winter blues. I get the summer blues.

That really sucks. I wait all winter for it to get warm and then I get in a funk. Nice irony.

I would rather be asleep than awake.

I would rather be alone than surrounded.

I would rather eat than anything else.

I want to tear my own skin off but that would take energy and a level of caring I just don't possess.

Lately though, I've noticed a little something, thanks to blog land.

I'm not alone.

While I feel for those out there that feel this way at least I know I'm not a complete freak.

Well not for this reason anyway.

I just want out of it. I want to find my way back to the top.

Most importantly? I want to make more curtains. But I'm out of windows.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

Fall is my bad time. Guess we all have them.

And if it helps, I have windows. ;)

J said...

I'm with you there. Well, actually NOT there because then that would make you miserable bc you don like people around....but you would like me around...right? I hate summer. In Texas.