Thursday, March 26, 2009

You Know How You Do Someone A Favor And Then They Turn Around And Treat You Like An Asshole?

Sure you do. If not, then meet Rassles.

So yeah, I should have learned my lesson when I guest posted last week. Click on over and read the last guest post I'm ever going to write.

Sometimes you just have to know when to Never Say Die* and other times you just have to know when to fold them**.

I'm totally shanking her when she gets back to the mid-west.




*Teen Wolf
**Mr. Kenny Rogers.

4 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I thought the guest post was brilliant...dicknose LOL I am going to start calling everyone that, thank you for bringing that back

Anonymous said...

The two of you seem to be sisters. That whole love-hate relationship thing works for you, don't lose it. ;-)

Miss Yvonne said...

Now I'm afraid to meet you in person...there's no way I could keep up with your witty conversation.

P.S. Rawr?

mongoliangirl said...

I'm headed over immediately.
You know how I am, always up for a good shanking...er...as long as I'm the one eating a bag of chips as I watch from my lawn chair.