Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Unveiling

Here she is! And you can find her here.



Waistband detail:



The ties:



She came out so pretty and already I'm working up designs for different aprons - shorter, curvier, you name it.

And for my beloved blog readers only I offer this, if you are interested in a custom apron, I will throw in the shipping for free.

Full aprons are $20 and half aprons are $15. Perfect for the baker or hostess. Or if you're me? I like to wear super cute aprons over basic dresses to cute them up.

Just email me at betseybooms@gmail.com.

13 comments:

KaritaG said...

OMG I freaking love that. Especially the waist fabric. Unfortunately I don't really cook enough to wear an apron, I don't think? Maybe I could just wear it anyway? Around the house?!

J said...

Curvier? What does that mean?

PS. Take off this damn word verification already girl!

cricket said...

that is SOOOOO adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! And hell yeah I want one!

Satan said...

That is adorable! xoxo

Sarah G said...

Love that waistband detail!

MarĂ­a said...

So cute!! Do one with the same pattern as your curtains!!

Janis said...

Love it! I want one too!

Pam said...

very cute! you have a talent girl!

Robyn said...

That is AWESOME! I do wear aprons and mine are so boring. I'll be ordering one for me and my sister (as a newlywed gift).

LunaNik said...

L.O.V.E.!!!!

I actually found a site with some really amazing apron designs not long ago, but they were hideously expensive. I'll email you the site so you can steal her ideas...I mean, get inspired even more.

That Chick Over There said...

Love these! LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! Makes me want to cook just so I can wear one. Or..how about you make them into dresses!! Then, I can share the Betsey goodness with the others :)

Did I say I love it? No? Well, I do.

:)