Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hair Bands Are Not For The Just Graduating Crowd

Saturday night was my baby sister's grad party. I have been laughing ever since because my husband evidently had this conversation:

Jason (to arriving guests): Hey nice to meet you, I'm Jason.

Guest 1: Hi, I'm Bret and this is Bobbi.

Jason: Really? Where are Rikki and C.C.?


Yeah, he said that. If you are laughing then you are as lame as we are.

They weren't laughing and had no clue what the hell he was talking about.

2 comments:

Viva Scrapper! said...

Dude....Did I tell you about how we had back stage vip passes to Poison about 6 months ago? That was when we came up with the patented beer bogarting systems that we employ at all events where free drinks are served. We're rock n' roll like that.

KaritaG said...

That cracked me up, mostly because I am just slightly younger than the age where hair bands were REALLY cool. My husband is five years older and often makes jokey references that I don't get. I caught that one, but only because he's joked with me about Poison so much, and because I am addicted to Rock of Love. :)